Saturday, March 31, 2007

Oh Hell Yea

Yes, yes, yes yes yes! It's going to happen, just as someone in the basement predicted! Florida - OSU Monday at 9. I can't wait! Unless Florida craps the bed, we're gonna see a repeat of the BCS championship game, minus Roy Hall taking out OSU's biggest threat, whoever that is. This is gonna be great. You can beat your ass I'll be watching it in Cleveland, wearing either BGSU or U of M colors.

Oh and yes, I picked Florida over OSU in my bracket, if it happens, I'll take the whole thing.

More on Greg Oden: Just watch these Florida guys play - they pass extremely well, they FIGHT for position, battle for rebounds, these guys want to win. When have you been able to say that about Oden? Sure, his team won, no thanks to him. He's gotta play the game of his life if they're going to beat Florida. Anyone know the spread on this game? I may never have to work again if OSU is favored...

No comments: