Saturday, September 15, 2007

Update

First off,

I enjoyed Ryan's recent post about the 1993 tragedy. I agree with a lot of the things that Ryan mentioned about how this team has not experienced what the team in the 1990's did. However, I sure hope that the fans of Cleveland can truly appreciate what this team is doing in what was coined as the toughest division in baseball before the year began. If they avoide some kind of colossal collapse, they'll be headed to the post-season for the first time in a while.

It appears as though they'll get a tough draw in round one, playing the Red Sox, but with Carmona and Slobathia at the top of the rotation, they'll give the Red Sox all they can handle and that should be the most intriguing first round matchup. I really hope the fans enjoy that, because there isnt much else to get excited about. If you dont believe me, then watch the Browns tape from last Sunday against the Steelers, thats all you have to look forward to until the Cavs pick up again.

Check out my recent post on my other site www.blogginwithbull.blogspot.com.

--AB

No comments: