Friday, February 8, 2008

Pigskin Podcast

Hello out there,

I'm not sure who is still reading this on a regular basis. I want to let you all know that I've decided to stick with what I'm best at, and thats radio.

I'm part of a podcasting venue now www.pigskinpodcast.com. Me and my buddies Nick Seuberling, Joel Hammond and Erik Bell talk football once a week and during the season it will be twice a week to feed the need.

We've got three shows already and in a couple of weeks, we will have the voice of the Buckeyes, Paul Keels on the show. So head to the website and prepare some questions for Mr. Keels.

As for my postings on this site, they may not be as frequent, but I will get on here more often than I have the last few months.

Stay tuned.

--AB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

I would appreciate more visual materials, to make your blog more attractive, but your writing style really compensates it. But there is always place for improvement