Wednesday, January 24, 2007

At least Two Drunk in a Basement

Let me be the second one to post on this fantastic new blog.

My other blogs are available for a small price at www.blogginwithbull.blogspot.com

Let me begin by saying the creation of this site is fantastic. Three drunk in a basement derives from an old NBA commercial where Samuel L. Jackson (HOW'S IT TASTE MUTHF**KA!?!) watches and reacts excitedly towards three guys playing horse. His classic line in there is..."THREE GUYS PLAYING HORSE........ITS FAAAAAAAAAAANTASTIC!!!!" Then a guy puts up a RIDICULOUS unorthodoxed hook shot and Sammy L. Responds with "GOOOOOD MUTHUF**KIN CHOICE MUTHUF**KA!!" just kidding, he gives him an "OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" It was the NBA marketing dept's way of keeping people excited about the game, without playing the game.

The creator of this site recited a similar line when he, me and another guy were watching TV in an inebriated state. His line was "Three Drunk Guys in a Basement.......its FAAAAAAAAAAANTASTIC!!!!!" Very humorous.

I've got nothing else informative to say, but I will soon, so keep reading.

--BULLUS

No comments: